ELWA OF ECWA VACANCY NOTICE
OUR MISSION: To lead people in rural and urban areas into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and building the Church for effective service. Matthew 28:19-20 Ephesians 2:10
OUR VISION: To reach out the souls with the Word of God. Isaiah 55:10-11 Matthew 11:28-30
- THE BOARD OF RADIO ELWA OF ECWA HEREBY ANNOUNCES A VACANCY FOR THE POSITION OF DIRECTOR OF RADIO ELWA.
- THIS VACANCY IS OPEN TO QUALIFIED ECWA SERVING PASTORS.
- REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES FOR THE NEW ELWA DIRECTOR ARE:
- a) He must meet the Biblical requirements for a Christian leader as laid down in 1Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9.
- b) He must be between the age-range of 45-55 years old; a deliberate requirement for a progressive dynamic leader to serve the Department and to ensure he can position the Department for future progress in a fast changing technological advancing world.
- c) He must be an ordained ECWA Minister with at least 15 years experience.
- d) He should have working knowledge in Information and Communications Technology (ICT).
- e) He must be a full time employee of ECWA, with at least first degree in Theology.
- f) He has not been convicted of any offence or indicted of any criminal offence bordering on fraud, dishonesty and /or criminal misappropriation.
The successful candidate is assured the full support of an autonomous Board that also enjoys the confidence of the ECWA Executive.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION
Type or handwritten applications, accompanied by copies of relevant qualifications and/or documents should be addressed to The Chairman of the Board, ELWA Department, through The Secretary of the Board, No. 1 Noad Avenue, P. O. Box 465, Jos Plateau State Nigeria (or via email: email@example.com): ON OR BEFORE Friday 21st October, 2016
Rev. Yakubu Korau
Acting Director, Radio ELWA